I like to make items during the Full Moon to integrate the energy into what I am making.
I will share my recipes for the items I made today for my household.
Ingredients for a one gallon container (one gallon = 16 cups). Adjust as needed for your size.
1/4 Cup Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda
1/4 Cup Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
1/4 Cup Dr Bronner’s Pure Castile Liquid Soap
Large Glass Container
Purification Essential Oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the Washing Soda and Baking Soda with enough hot water until it is dissolved.
- Pour this into your laundry detergent container.
- Fill the container with warm water almost to the top, leaving a couple inches of space at the top.
- Pour in the Castile Soap and gently mix.
- Add your Essential Oil and mix again.
- Keep a wooden spoon or something similar with the container so you can give the detergent a quick stir before using each time.
- Use 1/3 of a cup of the detergent according to your washing machine’s instructions.
Lemon + Clove Sink Scrub
- 2 cups baking soda
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 10 drops clove essential oil
- castile soap (this is not added to the baking soda until it’s used)
- Container with a shaker top
Fizzy Toilet Bombs
- 1 1/3 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid
- 1 tsp water
- 30 drops Lavender essential oil
- 30 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 30 drops Lemon essential oil
Mix the baking soda and citric acid together in a small bowl. The next step is to add the water and essential oils to the mixture. To minimize the fizzing action, use a small spray bottle that produces a fine mist.
Gently mist and stir the dry mixture until all of the oils have been added. Test the mixture at this point by squeezing some in your fist. If it isn’t clumping very well, put a little more water in the spray bottle and wet it down some more, but just until it can form a good clump in your hand.
Then, pour the mixture into your silicone mold of choice, and pack each cell down firmly. Allow the bombs to dry for several hours, then remove them gently from the mold and they’re ready to use!
If you’re having a particularly rough day due to allergies, drop one of these “bombs” into a bowl of hot, steamy water. Put your face over the bowl and drape a large towel over your head to trap in all the beneficial, steamy goodness for about 5-10 minutes. (One small tip: peppermint can be a little bit sting-y so it’s best to keep your eyes shut!) This steam treatment will help calm irritated skin around the eyes and nose, and will help open up your airways and reduce congestion.
©03122017 Wolf Woman Ways